Search This Blog

Saturday 2 January 2021

Post 309

 

I spent a couple of hours this morning on a spread sheet of data from my Baby Boomer Teacher Conversations. I managed to set up the columns and rows I wanted and to work through half of the stories - 25 -, ticking boxes, counting and making notes. 

I decided to stop there for today. I'll try to work through the remaining 24 tomorrow. 


I had a coffee and finished reading the Ann Cleeves Telling Tales. It was a good read.
The dove pair visited several times. Black Tips came right up to the door to peer insid
I spent some time this afternoon at Katherine's place while she made plum jam and sauce. She has a surfeit of fruit, which she can't give away in their raw state because there is a fruit fly outbreak in the area.  It is OK to preserve them and give away to product.


As we were having dinner outside a flock of white cockatoos flew over. They make a great racket and look great.




Throughout the day I managed to complete five new squares. I wound a few more balls of cotton off the 200gm balls for convenience - including a green I had missed before. I now have 23 sqares.


Since arriving home I have added another leaf to Lady Anne's Flowers. It's not quite finished.

There have been more Corona virus cases identified in both NSW and Victoria today and borders are once again closing and restrictions tightening. We are becoming used to this process. Flexibility was, I think, nominated as the word of 2020. It's clearly a basic skill for 2021. 

No comments:

Post a Comment