Search This Blog

Sunday 7 June 2020

Post 102


I haven't seen Myrtle for a couple of days. Turtle turned up this morning waiting for seed. He waited while I opened the door and distributed the seed and he began eating while I was still on the balcony. He didn't come closer than about a metre, but had no problem with my taking photos.






The morning disappeared into some washing, some reading and catching up on emails and social media. Amongst the last was a post from Jennifer to say that their dog, Charo, is now back home.A friend has been looking after her since early March. She seems happy to be home.

I went to Katherine's place for afternoon tea - Niamh made some very delicious thin chocolate brownies with a chocolate butter cream between them. Should have taken a photo.

The city seemed very quiet after yesterday's rally of 6000 people. There were cars parked in the street, but no people anywhere - perhaps they were shopping in the mall or catching up on work in their offices, or at the Pilgrim Church. Odd at 3 pm on the Sunday of a long weekend.















I did a little bit more on my owl travel bag - the blue heart filled with French knots.







My big effort of the day was knitting. I have managed another 20 rows, nearly completing the second repeat of the 47 row pattern (ie 3 full patterns, 141 rows). Only 5 pattern repeats to go -  235 rows.


I think I am going to be a bit bored with the repeats by the time I finish.







No comments:

Post a Comment